Sunday, October 14, 2007

Midterm yesterday....and a snap shot of my "classroom"

Well missing four questions out of 75 or so ain't so bad for my written Pilates midterm. I get my results of my Practical today. I was asked to perform three exercises - one on the Wunda Chair, the other on the Cadillac, and the third on the mat. I was bummed I didn't get asked to work on the Reformer - the machine that I feel the most comfortable working on. But all in all, the midterm showed me where I need to focus my study.

Here is a picture of the ORS Pilates Studio which is hosting our Comprehensive Training. Located just minutes away from USC in downtown LA it is a new studio in an old, but freshly renovated building. It has been a pleasure to train here. I love the high ceilings, wood floors, new equipment, and simple decor.



More soon, I am off to my second day of training for the weekend. I am half way through the course!

No comments: